Перейти к содержанию
Форум ЖК Борисоглебское

Children in care, mental health issues.

Рекомендуемые сообщения


Can social services use the fact that I had made three complaints against them in a very negative way. I am currently undergoing an assessment for reunification with my children and in their assessment it states that I am not working well with ss and that my complaints has resulted in a change of social worker. This is despite it not being my idea to change sw and also receiving positive feedback from my complaints at the time and being told it would not go against me.
I just really don't know what to do. I have BPD and I can handle just about everything else apart from dealing with social services but because of the fact that they have my children I am constantly finding myself getting worked up. I think I am being seriously discriminated against for having a mental health condition which cannot be right or just. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

Blockchain Business Opportunities

Thank you. 

Поделиться сообщением

Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на другие сайты

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя


Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.